Saturday 8 December 2007

Male Seeks

Male seeks, Mother seeks beatification
well, Female.

Male, about Forty,
lives with Mum, .............. You should be buying a house
seeks independant Female If you'd bought when I'd told you
Male seeks fellow seekers you'd be rolling in
clover
Male , seeking, ... if you were normal you'd be married by now
grieves.
........ Since my husband died...
.. I'm bloody well grieving and nobody cares
Male, emasculated, . I shld have had four abortions you were all accidents
seeks solace. we'll never get over this, we gave up everything for the kids

Male ,
practicing Zen and the search for the perfect co-parent: ...where did you find her?
passively looking, trusting in a bounteous Universe, why dont you...
sensing lots of fish in the ocean all the while trapped & flapping in a shallow puddle,
seeks fabulous sensualist

Grieving male seeks ...
grooving female

Male seeker grieves for Mother I told you I was ill
We did love you you know, we did

Sir,
sixty, Shit, just as I feared, there's nothing here,
settles for solitude and a shame sandwich nothin...................

No comments: