Saturday 8 December 2007

I was Gored once
Gore was here flogging his Doco. on Climate Change "An Inconvenient Truth"
An Inconvenient Press Conference It was for me,
As he stepped on my foot on arrival!
I grizzled,
he must weigh a lot but I bet he cant run fast as he talks,
he was gracious, predictable and benign.


A " lame" and uninvited response to Yellowstone found poem-sorry,
Larson's Cartoons also come to mind.

Just an example of how we may respond in any form to each other creating something new
or epanding on something>??
I invite responses to my pieces in any form: text, art, music...
to be continued
Warm regards
Jonathon... ps. am temporarily being semi prolofic due to a quiet day at work!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Loved it, made me laugh. I have the flu so not feeling creative...