Wednesday 7 January 2009

Beautiful Boston


I took this photo from the back porch on Christmas morning.
We are into our last week in Boston. On Monday we leave for a few days in New York then fly to the West Coast to visit friends in Petaluma, California wine country. The snow is still falling every few days, it is beautiful and powdery, but very cold. I had my first snow ball fight with friends the other day, I felt as if I was 10 years old again, it was marvellous.
Saturday night we are going to a play based on a book written by Joan Didion, called The Year of Magical Thinking. I found the book very moving and am looking forward to seeing the play.
Rod and I are finally over all our bugs and flu type ickyness and are really enjoying this special time.
I have not been writing very much of late, too busy playing with my friends. I will have to apply myself when I return home.
Happy New Year to all

No comments: