Friday 13 July 2007

Brrrrr just landed from Tropical Queensland

Tricia I can see how you have modified and worked on your poem. Will give some thought to the poem when I have adjusted back here. Have been in Port Douglas and enjoyed the idea of doing nothing. In fact, it is the best piece I have done all year. Back to the poem. You have made the poem much stronger and I can understand your need for the poem to speak to society at large. I respect and admire the love and energy that come through your words.

And if anyone has the last week edition of The Bayside Leader, Brighton library had sent me an email saying that their was an article on Myron and the forthcoming workshop. So grab a hold of a copy and have a read. Can someone bring me a copy of the article as I have not got last weeks paper. We should get a few more bookings from the PR.

So look forward to seeing you all on the 21 July at 1.30pm.

Cecilia

No comments: