Thursday 17 May 2007

first time user

So excited I have managed to get in this blog without the usual post traumatic trauma which sets in whenever faced with new techno. Yesterday was giving my mum who is also a poet a go at looking at this blog. And at 86 was wonderful seeing how happy she can accommodate new things.

Anyway enough of that. Simply a warm up to the last discussion I had with Myron. He has been kind enough to say that members of CoastLines pay $15 and outsiders, the general public pay $20. I said it mightn't cover his costs. And he said oh that is okay. So next meeting if you would like to attend this great workshop can you bring along $15 (perferably in cash) so that I can give this to Myron. And that will ensure you have a place in the workshop. The library PR person Dawn will do a flyer which will be displayed in Bayside libraries. So I think we might get a full house at 20 people and after that we will be filled.

I am looking forward to this workshop. Myron is highly skilled at running them and has run them from small numbers to large numbers. He is engaging and will give us plenty of ideas to go forward with in our writing.

I have already taken two bookings. One, you guessed it mum, and one a fellow short story writer who loves words. So if you have anyone you think might be interested let them know and either you take their booking or they can ring Brighton library who will be set up to take bookings.

Happy writing.

Endeavouring to be poetic
Cecilia

No comments: